The following software should be installed on your system in order to use this boilerplate:
- Sass: http://sass-lang.com/
- Compass: http://compass-style.org/
- Bootstrap: https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap-sass
You can compile/watch using compass watch private from within the root.
We provide some automation using the Gulp task runner. You will need the following requirements in order to use it:
- Node JS: http://nodejs.org/
- Node Package Manager: https://www.npmjs.org/
- Bower: http://bower.io/
- Gulp JS: http://gulpjs.com/
After all requirements are met, install the packages using the npm install command from within the boilerplate’s root. You can install the bower requirements by running bower install.
You can run Gulp commands from within your base folder using gulp. If you would like to run specific tasks, consult the gulpfile.js within the base folder.